Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MEGAWORLD - Q311 Results

MEGAWORLD - Q311 Results

Finally, was able to set aside a few minutes to do this analysis. Similar with my previous post, a disclaimer. I have performed my analysis for my own use by relying on data downloaded from the PSE website. Though i have performed diligence to make sure that my basis are reasonable, i suggest you also do your own due diligence when making decisions.

Now, that i have that out of the way, the first focus stock is Megaworld.




Looking at the numbers above, MEG continues to report positive financial results. The operations is generating positive cash flows. Also, net revenues increased by 1%. I don't have data as to their target but I interpret this as positive because the revenues here is only for the first three quarter of the year. Definitely, Megaword's 2011 revenues will exceed that of their 2010 reported revenues.

In terms of Gross Profit Margin, it has also improved considerably from 45.66% to 64.59%. 

Return on Assets and Return on Equity showed improved results though very minimal. 

Total Assets increased both due to positive results of operation and increase in liabilities. As of Q311, Debt-Equity ratio was at 79.13% compared to 65.81%.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...