Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Review of Banking Firms


Industry:Banking and Financial
Stock Pick: China Bank Corporation

This is the second part of my take in applying my skill of reading numbers and ratios to my stock trading. 
If you haven't read the first part, read it here. You need to read the first part for quick explanation for the basis of the analysis.

Using the same process, the stock pick is CHIB or China Bank Corporation. The stock has figures above industry averages. 
Again, without following the point system, i'll go for SECB for posting 47% net profit margin coupled with 20.93% sales growth. 
The only thing that worries me is the negative cash flow from operations.

I don't own any stocks from the banking sector. I use to hold MBT but i have sold it and took profits. I bought it when it was still trading at 67 and took profits after reaching P76.
Right now, i don't have excess funds to invest but if I have additional cash, I'll probably put it in SECB then CHIB.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...