Sunday, April 28, 2013

Back Again


I am back.

After more than a year of hiatus and working on my other blog, i am back here. Yeah, that other blog would have to stop for now since it has served its purpose. Yes, if you are still not aware, I ran a marathon and everything is here.

After that mandatory "I am back" introductory paragraph, i promise to be here more often. I need more quotes, more books and more financial plan topics so I really feel I will be sharing more posts for 2013.

First, Books! Again, not a review but sort of compilations of gems or nuggets of wisdom on the books that i have completed. Books are just words unless it translates to an action. While every now and then, all of us would come across something and we feel so full of wisdom, it is still useless unless it results into an action.

I started the year with a goal of completing at least twelve books by December. The month of April is almost ending and i am still into my fourth book.

Here is the list of the books i have completed so far

All of them will have a separate posts so hope you look forward and read it. 

Again, if you are one of those who bookmarked this page, i thank you and hope we connect more. I am still learning just like you.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...